I took a 2 week break from Patient Zero.5, but are in full designing and creating mode again. I got a lot done in the past few days.
1. The infection-thirst-hunger system is up and running, food-, water bottle- and syringe pick ups can be used to lessen the effects of hunger, thirst and infection.
2. Meet our first living NPC, Jack Peterson. Created some dialogue between Jack and Jane, this in turn created an objective to be completed.
3. The beginning of a mini-map system is being put in place.
4. Added sound effects for our "zombie" creature (growls and death sound) and rat monster (hiss and death sound).
5. Decorated the place with more dead bodies, fallen beams, wires, bricks and blood decals,
6. Tweaked the lightning and dimmed it. Now your flash light can do its proper job - light your way in the darkness.
7. Finally, I have experimented with Post Processing, hope your guys see it, Not a huge fan of a lot of bloom. It hurts my eyes.
What I will be working on for the next week:
1. The mini-map system.
2. The code system on the "Freezer" door and door animation.
3. Decorating the "Freezer" ( not what you think, I promise.)
4. More dialogue.
5. Playing around more with the lightning and Post Processing.
Thank you for reading and may 2019 be a wonderful year for all of us.