It is that time again, blogging about my progress in Patient Zero.5. There wasn't much, but at least some.
1. Got rid of the mini map, it became totally redundant and everyone agreed.
2. Lightened my progress bar of my loading page, hopefully it will blend in better, the little bit we can see of it.
3. All survivor pick up items have a glow/ spark on them, which you can activate with the key "G".
4.The first horror item is available for pick up for the "My Horrible Collection" - an ear with "sloosh" sound effect when you pick it up.
My goal for next time is:
1. The objective of "Open Jack's door".
2. Clues and journal entries.
Thank you for reading and your helpful advice and positive criticism.