Today I decided to Play around and try to build few Levels for my game. I wanted to have more than just a space level.
I had few issues with it , The performance on the Mobile was really bad and I was trying to figure it out what was wrong.
After few hours I finally manage to fix it and now I can finally move on to more juice stuff.
Here a preview from the Field Level and the City Level
Also I started Implementing the Save and Load Functionality for the game. I decided to ditch Post Processing effect because it doesn't work well on Mobile yet.
There are many small things that I forget to Add but I slowly trying to fix them. I am happy that I manage to overcome this performance issue.
Till Next time !