fbpx

Course doesn't show...

Course doesn't show in MyCourses  

RSS

I'm going through ULTIMATE GUIDE TO GAME DEVELOPMENT 2019, but it doesn't show up in My Courses.

Should it?

Topic Tags

If you are part of the humble bundle, those are being manually activated and you should see them here: https://unity.gamedevhq.com  

I bought the course from humblebundle and I did every step to get my account but the email NEVER arrive with my subscription confirmation... so I tried to create another account with the FREE Zombie FPS course... the email arrived in 10 secounds... I tryed to activate humblebundles key and when I click on the link its show me I need to wait for an confirmation email... THAT NEVER ARRIVE! I dont know if I must contact humblebundle or the website... so... Ill left this comment here and ask humblebundle for an solution...

@sieegfreed

I'd put that as a separate question.

Is there any way to merge the Humble Bundle available Course into my free account here at GameDevHQ? Because now I have two different access and I've got a little confused and frustrated with it. But I understand that is a separated product. I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance. 😊 

Share:

Scroll to Top

Please Login or Register