fbpx

Hazardous Material

Hazardous Material  

RSS
Nuke
 Nuke
(@nuke)

I don't know if i can post or not here, the forum is empty... Forgive me if I'm not allowed to post here. I wanted to leave the link of my first game published on the google play store. The game was created for the community game jam # 5 and I ranked third. I then made a version for android to try to make something and see how the google store worked. If you want to try it you can find it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Nukeita.HazardousMaterials&hl=en_US  

The game has no advertising, I'm just share it to show what I've done. If you want to leave me a comment and a critique are well accepted.

Thank you in advance 😀 

Posted : 06/09/2019 6:25 pm
justinhhorner
(@justinhhorner)

Hello Nuke,

Thanks for sharing the link to your game and congrats on the third rank for the community game jam! I haven't had a chance to play it yet, but I can say it looks great on the storefront. I'll download and play it over the weekend.

Take care

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/09/2019 10:36 pm
gamedevjon
(@gamedevjon)
Founder, GameDevHQ Admin
Posted by: @nuke

I don't know if i can post or not here, the forum is empty... Forgive me if I'm not allowed to post here. I wanted to leave the link of my first game published on the google play store. The game was created for the community game jam # 5 and I ranked third. I then made a version for android to try to make something and see how the google store worked. If you want to try it you can find it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Nukeita.HazardousMaterials&hl=en_US  

The game has no advertising, I'm just share it to show what I've done. If you want to leave me a comment and a critique are well accepted.

Thank you in advance 😀 

Add some pictures Nuke! If you have a program like ShareX, you can just paste the photo directly into this forum and it'll imbed. If you have a youtube video, just paste a link , it'll also imbed 🙂

Mahalo,

Jonathan Weinberger
GameDevHQ

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/09/2019 11:32 pm
Nuke
 Nuke
(@nuke)
Posted by: @gamedevjon

Add some pictures Nuke! If you have a program like ShareX, you can just paste the photo directly into this forum and it'll imbed. If you have a youtube video, just paste a link , it'll also imbed 🙂

Thank you Jonathan 😀 

Forgive the question but I can't find how to edit my first post to add images ... is there something i missing?

Edit: (i'm missing the "edit" button bottom right in post. in this one there is..., in the first one no.)

This post was modified 1 week ago by Nuke
ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/09/2019 1:21 pm
kdub (Kerry)
(@kdub)
Mesozoic relic

@nuke

The Edit option stays available for a short perid of time then turns off.

Regards,

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/09/2019 10:02 pm
gamedevjon
(@gamedevjon)
Founder, GameDevHQ Admin
Posted by: @nuke
Posted by: @gamedevjon

Thank you Jonathan 😀 

Forgive the question but I can't find how to edit my first post to add images ... is there something i missing?

Edit: (i'm missing the "edit" button bottom right in post. in this one there is..., in the first one no.)

Restrictions lifted. You should now see the option 🙂

Mahalo,

Jonathan Weinberger
GameDevHQ

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/09/2019 10:22 pm
reisu
(@reisu)

Nice game. I played it a few times and got up to 210 points. Going to play some more when I get a chance later. Pretty cool so far. 

Good Job

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/09/2019 5:49 pm
Share:

Scroll to Top

Please Login or Register