Game Jam #1 Winners

• All of them were great, but the one I liked the most was "Night is long". I loved the cut-scene, I hope to one day to produce/ direct my own, working / studying on it now.

The spooky ambiance was excellent, the usage of textures, colours and lightning was brilliant. The jump scares (ghosts, sounds and the train) made the hair on my body rise, I love horror but really don't like playing horror games, lol

A job well done, GamerUrso and Hagyto.

• All of them were great, but the one I liked the most was "Night is long". I loved the cut-scene, I hope to one day to produce/ direct my own, working / studying on it now.

The spooky ambiance was excellent, the usage of textures, colours and lightning was brilliant. The jump scares (ghosts, sounds and the train) made the hair on my body rise, I love horror but really don't like playing horror games, lol

I think you can pick up the second course, and learn how to do all the cut scenes. Pretty sure that should do the trick!

Thank you Romi, just like you, i don't like PLAY horrorgames that much but working on one was kinda fun.

And thanks to Urso, I didn't even have to break my brain as much as usually, because he did all the hard programming while i had all the fun with the GFX :S