Coming to your from New Zealand

• Kia Ora (hello) from New zealand,

New to the GDHQ scene, so good to be on board.

Only ever worked with Intellij and Eclipse IDE doing RSPS coding, looking to broaden my horizons with some new experience i can gain from here.

Currently working on and hosting a dev run client & game (not live for players) my last i had between 150-200 players at peak, but i had to take it offline shortly after due to Revision update and DDoS attacks, so this time i'm going to do it right!

If anyone is keen to see what i do don't hesitate to ask :)

• Welcome to the forum! I have always wanted to visit New Zealand and not just because of the Shire, lol. Even though it is on my bucket list of things to do (Lord of the Rings fan). We are seeing a lot of programming backgrounds come in which is good. Love to hear input by others as programming is something that I am learning and currently trying to build on.

If you have projects you are working on, don't forget to start a blog post so we can see your journey. :)

• Welcome to the forum! I have always wanted to visit New Zealand and not just because of the Shire, lol. Even though it is on my bucket list of things to do (Lord of the Rings fan). We are seeing a lot of programming backgrounds come in which is good. Love to hear input by others as programming is something that I am learning and currently trying to build on.

If you have projects you are working on, don't forget to start a blog post so we can see your journey. :)

Well said.

Welcome aboard from me as well, Matt!