First Android Game "Dino vs Zombies"

• So after completing the Galaxy Shooter part of the unity course I stumbled onto the ultimate 2d guide and thought I'd give it a try. I really enjoy these courses and I was able to create my first game and release it on Google Play Store. Its very simple at the moment only 2 levels but I'm making more content and hope to release a complete game in March of this year. Here's a link to the game if anyone would like to try it out and give me some feedback. Thanks

https://play.google.com/store/…Games.DinovsZombies&hl=en

• I have downloaded your game, is fun! keep adding levels!!

I found a small bug, i have 533 coin ( i see an ads) and i try to buy fireball (500 credits) but the interface tell me that i haven't enough credits. is yet implemented the shop?

Also, in the moving orizontal platform the dino is not moved if stand still on the platform, and fall down.

• Nuke,

Sorry it took so long to respond I am really happy you tried my game and gave feedback. Now upon investigation of the issues you had there is a known issue with the coin update function which will be fixed once the final release comes out. The problem was that it didn't update the total on the screen when it was supposed to. Thanks to the community I have been able to correct that flaw and will keep improving as I go. Thanks again