It is that time again, blogging about my progress in Patient Zero.5. There wasn't much, but at least some.
1. Got rid of the mini map, it became totally redundant and everyone agreed.
2. Lightened my progress bar of my loading page, hopefully it…
Have been busy with a lot of personal stuff, it took a bit longer to complete all my goals I set out in devlog #5. So let's see where we stand in Patient Zero.5:
1. I am starting to think the mini map is redundant for this level, this level is too…
I took a 2 week break from Patient Zero.5, but are in full designing and creating mode again. I got a lot done in the past few days.
1. The infection-thirst-hunger system is up and running, food-, water bottle- and syringe pick ups can be used…
I got a lot done this week, maybe to do with the fact that I am on holiday. ...No, don't get jealous, I am sure your holiday will be here soon too
1. If you keep an eye on the "Programming" part in the Community Section, you would see I needed…